Plymouth, MN continues to be one of the leading communities in the Twin Cities in terms of new builds. New construction is going up at quite a pace in northwest Plymouth. I’ve put together a new report with the following information.
Report produced by John Murphy, Broker Associate and Realtor, Prudential Lovejoy Realty, Inc. 763-443-9821.
- Number of New Homes built and sold year to date
- Average Sales Price
- Average Price per Square Foot
- Complete with pictures when available
Neighborhoods included will be:
- Lennar’s Taryn Hills
- Pulte’s The Willows
- Spring Meadows
- Hampton Hills
- Taylor Creek
You may have found this site and are at the very beginning of your new home search. Others may be pretty far along and some of you I know have actually already built your new home. One of the things I highly recommend for your benefit and protection is that you take time to educate yourself about Agency, Representation and Dual Agency. Perhaps you have briefly discussed the topic with an agent but it’s unlikely you really know how this works. Please read The New Agency Laws in Real Estate – Understanding Dual Agency as a Home Buyer or Home Seller. It is a lengthy post but it’s worth increasing your knowledge and understanding of the transaction which may be the most expensive purchase of your life.
Please fill out the form below to receive your Plymouth New Construction Report.
Comments or questions are welcome.
- City of Plymouth, MN 2030 Comprehensive Plan (northwestplymouth.com)
- Spring Meadows Developer Proposes New Terra Vista Neighborhood – 128 Single Family Homes (northwestplymouth.com)
- Spring Meadows Plymouth, MN – Photos of Ongoing New Construction (northwestplymouth.com)
- Maple Grove New Construction Report (northwestplymouth.com)
- Has the Plymouth MN Housing Market Bottomed? Sure Looks Like We’re Close (johnmurphyreports.com)
- (Video) Hampton Hills and Taylor Creek Developments – Plymouth, MN (northwestplymouth.com)