It looks like a relatively light agenda for this evening’s City of Plymouth Planning Commission meeting which will be held at 7pm at the city offices located at 3400 Plymouth Blvd. Attached is the planning commission agenda for March 21, 2012. It also has the notes from the February 15, 2012 meeting where the commission discussed the GWS Land Development proposal for the new Terra Vista neighborhood to be located at County Road 47 and Dunkirk Lane in northwest Plymouth.
- City of Plymouth, MN 2030 Comprehensive Plan (northwestplymouth.com)
- Pulte’s Elm Creek Highlands Sales Accelerate in 2012 – Plymouth MN and Wayzata Schools (northwestplymouth.com)
- The Best Mud Room in the Parade of Homes – NIH Homes in Spring Meadows – Plymouth (northwestplymouth.com)
- Spring Meadows Plymouth, MN – Photos of Ongoing New Construction (northwestplymouth.com)
- (Video) Driving Tour of Woodcrest Neighborhood Plymouth, MN – Wayzata Schools (northwestplymouth.com)
- Floor Plans for New Construction Homes (northwestplymouth.com)