The Taylor Creek neighborhood in northwest Plymouth is drawing huge crowds during the Spring Preview for the Parade of Homes. The Parade of Homes is free to the public and is sponsored by the Builders Association of the Twin Cities. It was so crowded this weekend that it was very difficult to maneuver through the neighborhood to avoid crashing in to other cars or running over pedestrians.
Taylor Creek is an upper bracket neighborhood in the Wayzata School District. There are five custom homes on the Parade this spring with prices ranging from approximately $775,000 – $1.1 million. The builders include Gonyea Homes #129, NIH Homes #134, Creekhill Custom Homes #131, Donnay Homes #132, Swanson Homes #130, and Hanson Builders #133 and #295.
Below are pictures from Saturday and Sunday so you can get a sense of the crowds. Click on any image to enlarge.
- (Video) Driving Tour of Woodcrest Neighborhood Plymouth, MN – Wayzata Schools (northwestplymouth.com)
- New Neighborhoods in the Wayzata School District (northwestplymouth.com)
- Lennar’s The Enclave Neighborhood – New Development in Medina, MN (Photos) (northwestplymouth.com)
- Spring Meadows Developer Proposes New Terra Vista Neighborhood – 128 Single Family Homes (northwestplymouth.com)
- The New Agency Laws in Real Estate – Understanding Dual Agency as a Home Buyer or Home Seller (johnmurphyreports.com)