Enjoy the one minute driving tour of the new Woodcrest neighborhood in Plymouth, MN. Woodcrest is in the fast growing northwest Plymouth area and the homes are located in the high demand Wayzata School District. For your convenience, here is the Wayzata Schools Boundaries Map. (Lastly, please bear with me as I had a brand new – and young – videographer for this video of Woodcrest .
The second phase of Woodcrest is in full swing. Woodcrest is developed by Hanson Builders and they are the exclusive custom home builder in this neighborhood. The homes are listed by Coldwell Banker Burnet but note you are also entitled to have your own New Construction Buyers Representation. Many of the homes are priced between $550-$650k but with some of the lots backing to a wetland area and overlooking the back of Taylor Creek, I suspect some of those home will push over $700,000. Woodcrest is part of the Spring Preview for the Parade of Homes.
If you haven’t requested the free Plymouth New Construction Report, please make sure to ask for your copy. For your convenience, I’ve also set up this customized Plymouth MN New Construction Home Search.
- Lennar’s The Enclave Neighborhood – New Development in Medina, MN (Photos) (northwestplymouth.com)
- Pulte’s Elm Creek Highlands Sales Accelerate in 2012 – Plymouth MN and Wayzata Schools (northwestplymouth.com)
- Spring Meadows Developer Proposes New Terra Vista Neighborhood – 128 Single Family Homes (northwestplymouth.com)
- Spring Meadows Plymouth, MN – Photos of Ongoing New Construction (northwestplymouth.com)
- Case-Shiller Home Price Index: Minneapolis declines by 4.9% December 2011 (johnmurphyreports.com)