I had the opportunity to visit the new model home at Lennar’s newest neighborhood in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis – The Enclave located in Medina, MN. It’s a fabulous location tucked away along Hunter Drive between Hamel Road in Uptown Hamel and Medina Road in Medina. It’s a beautiful setting and I suspect it will be very successful. Homes will initially be priced around the mid $400,000s but the model that we say was priced in the high $400,000s but it was a beautiful 2-story walkout on a pond.
Below are some pictures of the neighborhood as it is under development right now. I also took some pictures of Hunter Drive so you can see the road and the area as well as Lions Park which is across the street from The Enclave. There is also an asphalt walking and biking path that runs along Hunter Drive.
There is a lot of new construction in the area. Medina is just getting ramped up again after a long delay. Certainly the Bridgewater neighborhood continues to be built but that has been ongoing for many years at this point. This is a big step for the nations largest home builder to make a move to Medina. If you’re interested in my Plymouth or Maple Grove New Construction Report please contact me for a free copy.
Search for more new construction homes in the Wayzata School District.
- Pulte’s Elm Creek Highlands Sales Accelerate in 2012 – Plymouth MN and Wayzata Schools (northwestplymouth.com)
- New Developments in Plymouth MN – Custom Homes and National Builders (northwestplymouth.com)
- New Neighborhoods in the Wayzata School District (northwestplymouth.com)
- (Video) Hampton Hills and Taylor Creek Developments – Plymouth, MN (northwestplymouth.com)
- (Video) Lennar’s Taryn Hills and Pulte’s The Willows (johnmurphyreports.com)